Tuesday, April 1, 2008

23 Things Assignment #1

Hi there,

I hope to learn more about blogging for my work and for my personal life. I already have a facebook account and I think that this will make it easier for me to learn about blogs. I am involved with volunteers in the library in the Leading to Reading Program and I think that it would be great to have something like a blog for them to access with information for them to help them help kids with reading.

In case you are wondering, I choose the name "Cathy's Cairns" for the title of my blog, as I have two Cairn Terriers and I love to talk about them with anyone that will listen.

I also had a blog for one of my dogs a few years ago (written from my dog's perspective) and let it lapse, so perhaps this will inspire me to create another one... I guess that is a good question --should dogs be able to have blogs?

Thanks for the opportunity to have some fun and learn something.

Cathy

1 comment:

23 Things Staff said...

Excellent first post, Cathy. I'm looking forward to reading more.